We accept a range of articles as long as they adhere to the style of Writers n’ Bloggers, and they serve to help writers be successful in their day-to-day lives.
We are looking for:
- Articulate writing (Error-free, and grammatically correct)
- Articles based on the writing industry niche, as well as blogging and making money as a freelance writer
- New and original content that hasn’t been published prior
- A friendly writing style – As long as your writing is legible and entertaining to read, and is relatively ‘bloggy’, it’s good to go
- Clean-cut writing – Make sure your pitch reflects this and is short and sweet. Say what you need to say, without much fluff, so we can get to business publishing your content as soon as possible!
If interested in writing for Writers n’ Bloggers, and you have something valuable to say about the writing industry – drop an email our way at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will get back to you as soon as time allows! This should be within 2-3 days.